Domino’s Pizza Lola T9000
Driver: Arie Luyendyk
Holder of the all-time record for the 500-mile distance, the Doug Shierson–owned Domino’s Pizza “Hot One” Lola/V8 turbocharged Cosworth carried Dutchman Arie Luyendyk to the checkered flag in 1990 in just a little over two hours and 41 minutes to average an amazing 185.981 mph. While leading only 35 laps, Luyendyk started third and was in the hunt all day, leading twice and moving around Bobby Rahal in convincing fashion on the main straight for the final time with a little more than 30 laps to go.
Adoption cost: $1,000
* Racing Ambassador Membership
* A vintage photo of your adopted car in Victory Lane
* Recognition signage with the car and on the Museum’s website
* Listing on the Adopt-A-Car donor wall in the Museum
* An “I adopted” magnet of the car
* A certificate of adoption
Adoptions are for a period of one year with the option to renew annually.