Get access to the back lot to see where all the behind-the-scenes action takes place on race day. This tour takes you to Pagoda Plaza with stops through Gasoline Alley. This tour also includes a self-guided tour of the Museum’s featured exhibits, the Tony Hulman Theatre, and permanent displays of winning Indy 500 cars and racing memorabilia.
- 60-minute professionally narrated tour
- Behind the scenes access to the following areas: Media Center, Victory Podium, Pagoda (Timing & Scoring, Master Control Rooms), and a corporate suite
- Drive through Gasoline Alley and the Garage Area
- Self-guided tour of the Museum’s 37,500 square foot exhibit space
- Please note that this tour does not include a lap around the track
Click here to view tour schedules or call the Museum at 317-492-6784 for available tour dates and times.