Take a lap around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway’s historic 2.5-mile oval track and stop to “kiss the bricks” at the Yard of Bricks, the 36-inch strip of paving bricks from the original 1909 track surface at the start/finish line. Narrated bus tours are available every day unless racing, testing, special events, construction or when winter weather conditions prevent use of the track.
(Museum admission included)
- $20 Adult (16+)
- $10 Youth (6-15)
- Children 5 and under are free
- Free to all Museum members – for more information, visit our membership page
- One lap around the oval with recorded audio commentary by an Indianapolis Motor Speedway personality
- 25 – 30 minute professionally guided tour
- The option of exiting the bus at the world-famous Yard of Bricks
- Self-guided tour of the Museum’s 37,500 square foot exhibit space
The Kiss the Bricks Tour runs on a select schedule. Please call the Museum at 317-492-6784 for available tour dates and times.