This two-hour narrated tour takes you from the track to the back lot, giving you unparalleled access to the historic Speedway facility-all from the comfort of a private golf cart. Refreshments and one-on-one discussion with an Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum tour guide are included as well a self-guided tour of the Museum’s featured exhibits, the Tony Hulman Theatre, and permanent displays of winning Indy 500 cars and racing memorabilia.
(Museum admission included)
- $50 Per Person
- Must be 12 years or older and accompanied by an adult to participate
- One lap around the oval with recorded audio commentary by an Indianapolis Motor Speedway personality
- 2 hour professionally guided tour
- Nonalcoholic drinks
- VIP badge and lanyard
- In-depth tour of the facility to normally restricted areas
- The option of getting off the bus at the world-famous Yard of Bricks
- Behind-the-scenes access to the following areas: The Start/ Finish line, Media center, Timing & Scoring, Panasonic Pagoda, Garages, Victory Podium, ‘Snake Pit’ and concert areas, Suite area.
- Drive through Gasoline Alley and the Garage Area
- Self-guided tour of the Museum’s 37,500 square foot exhibit space
Click here to view tour schedules or call the Museum at 317-492-6784 for available tour dates and times.