Track Laps (1 narrated lap on the 2.5-mile oval track in an IMS bus, narrated) are available on any day except for days devoted to racing, testing, special events, construction or when winter weather conditions prevent use of the track.
- $8 Adult (16+)
- $5 Youth (6-15)
- Museum admission not included
- One lap around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- 10 minute recorded audio tour conducted by track historian Donald Davidson
- No exit of the bus available at the “Yard of Bricks” (if you wish to walk on the actual historic racing surface, see tour options below)
- Runs every half hour during regular museum hours