The thrill and daring of motorcar racing is the hallmark of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway,® the Racing Capital of the World. Now you can go exclusively “behind the scenes” on the only tour that brings you up close and personal to the place where legends are made.
Only one tour captures the mystique and grandeur of the Indy 500 and the unrivaled racing artifacts housed in the Museum found inside the famous racetrack. Visit with your family, out-of-town guests or clients for an unmistakable and uniquely Hoosier experience.
Take the 90 minute narrated tour of this historic facility and cruise on the massive oval track, visit the Media Center, the Panasonic Pagoda, Victory Podium, the Garage Area, a Gasoline Alley suite and stand on the famous “Yard of Bricks” at the start/finish line. In addition, guests will also enjoy a special tour of the Museum.
- $30 Adult (16+)
- $15 Youth (6-15)
- Museum admission included
- One lap around the IMS oval with recorded audio commentary by Donald Davidson
- 1 hour 30 minute professionally guided tour
- The option of getting off the bus at the World Famous “Yard of Bricks”
- Behind the scenes access to the following areas: the Media Center, Victory Podium, Pagoda (Timing & Scoring, Master Control Room), and a Corporate Suite
- Drive through “Gasoline Alley” and the Garage Area
- Runs on select times & dates
- Not recommended for young children due to length of tour
Please call the Museum at 317-492-6784 for dates and times tours are available.